Jack the Ripper – Halloween ToursThe 31st October marks the night of Halloween; cited as the scariest night of the year, and a night that deserves an event like no other.
Join us on our WORLD FAMOUS Jack the Ripper Halloween tour, as we search for the world’s most elusive serial killer. We will follow his trail of blood through the shadowed cobbled streets of Whitechapel, uncovering clues as we go, visiting the grisly murder sites and bringing you one step closer to discovering the identity of the Ripper himself.
Was he a lone killer hiding in the dark?
Why did he only kill prostitutes?
Was he a member of the Royal family?
Why did the killings suddenly end?
Do the ghosts of the past still linger today?
Let’s find out.
WALK WITH THE EXPERTS
Our guides are handpicked from the experts on the case. We have been studying the Jack the Ripper murders for over 30 years, and have organised every annual Jack the Ripper conference in the UK since 1997.
We are the first on the scene when it comes to new evidence or suspects, and have even advised numerous TV shows and documentaries, including hit shows Ripper Street and Whitechapel.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE JACK THE RIPPER HALLOWEEN TOUR:
- The cobbled back streets and alleyways of Victorian London, steeped in dark history and guaranteed to send a chill up the spine of even the most hardened of adventurers
- The murder sites of each of the Ripper’s unfortunate victims. Streets that were once stained with blood and the presence of lost spirits can still be felt lingering today
- The famous Ten Bells pub, where all of the victims of the Ripper frequented and possibly, the killer himself; it remains virtually unchanged since the dark days of 1888
- See the original crime scene photographs, maps and secret police files from the vaults of Scotland Yard
- Relive the autumn of terror on London’s number one Jack the Ripper tour… if you dare
- After the tour, our guides welcome you to join them in one of the local Victorian pubs for a chat and a drink, to discuss your theories and ideas
BRINGING THE CHILLING STORY OF THE RIPPER TO LIFE
Our guides are the very best at bringing the story of Jack the Ripper to life. We leave no stone unturned and no gruesome fact untold. This tour is not for the faint hearted.
We follow the original police investigation of 1888, as we weave our way through the shadows and alleyways that once rang with terrified cries of “Murder!” You will enter a world that remains unchanged since 1888.
A HALLOWEEN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET
Our Halloween events are now the top choice for both tourists and local Londoners alike; an unforgettable night that can’t be missed. If you dare to join us, then we insist you book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note, when tickets are gone, they are gone.
BOOK THE TOUR
To book the tour, simply click the button below.
So, what are you waiting for? Book yourself on our Jack the Ripper Halloween tour today and prepare to walk in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper and the ghosts of Whitechapel.